Skills & Education Application Information
Accepting Applications for CLAW 23! Submit Now!
Thank you for your interest in being a CLAW 23 Skills & Education presenter, and part of the world's largest curriculum of kinky sex education. Please submit your biography and class descriptions using the link at the bottom of this page.
- Complete the entire application and include a picture of yourself for publication. Pictures should be high quality for printing (e.g., 3"x3" at 300dpi). Please submit one biography per person -- do not submit multi-person bios.
- We reserve the right to edit submissions for content, grammar, spelling, and length. Major changes will be sent to the presenters.
- You may submit up to five class descriptions for consideration. In most cases, we will select one or two of them.
- We may want to offer a class twice so our attendees have more flexibility planning their schedules.
- We strongly encourage you to submit your application early.
- Approved Presenters qualify for a complimentary CLAW Educator Package (a $239 value). Registration instructions will be provided after your class is approved.
- If you are submitting by January 31, 2023, do not register for CLAW 23 early to get the ‘Early Registration’ discounted rate. If your classes are not accepted, we will send you a code to get the discounted rate.
- We do not pay travel or hotel expenses for presenters.
- Event tickets to the International Leather Family Dinner, Leather Hall of Fame Brunch, and other meal events are sold separately and available for purchase when you register for your package.
- Skills and Education sessions may be held at the host hotels or a partnering location and are open to all registered attendees.
- Classes may not be filmed without prior approval. Please contact the Skills & Ed Coordinator for approval.
Thank you again for your submission.
CLAW Skills & Education Team
Please note: you have ONE HOUR to complete your application or the web server will automatically log you out and you will lose your progress.
Before beginning this process, you must sign in. PLEASE USE THE SAME ACCOUNT FOR BIO, CLASS, AND REGISTRATION. You will be able to use an existing account or create one on our server.