Volunteer Frequently Asked Questions
General registration and information
- Check your email for an email titled "We want you to volunteer for CLAW" before contacting us. If you cannot find your code:
- Contact us, click here.
- Do you know anyone within the CLAW organization who can vouch for your work ethic or ability?
- You may request a deferral by clicking here and completing the form.
- Event Transportation: The volunteer is responsible for checking that attendees have the proper CLAW credentials for riding the shuttle bus to the CLAW locations and record the number of attendees getting on and off each stop.
- Security (Event): Volunteer checks for wristbands and CLAW credential badges at entrances to areas not accessible to the general public.
- Security (Market): Volunteer checks for wristbands and CLAW credential badges at entrances to the Leather Market.
- Vendor Market Set-Up/Take Down: Volunteer needs to be physically able to move carts, lift boxes of various weights, and not afraid of generating a sweat.
- Guest Services: Volunteer assists with answering questions, special projects that pop up, and be willing to fill in where needed.
- Education: Volunteer ensures only people with proper CLAW credentials attend the classes, counts attendance, distributes surveys, and submits the information to the Skills & Education Site Managers.
- Registration Kiosk/Printer: Register weekend package holders and welcome them to CLAW. Must like working with people. Environment ranges from quiet to intense. Tasks include checking ID’s for proper age, distributing wristbands, handing out waiver forms, etc.
- Registration Greeter: Volunteer must be good with people. Responsible for making sure the line keeps moving and keeping guests aprised of any delays in the registration process.
Educator, Vendor, Staff, and Talent Questions
Bound & Beautiful models are required to complete one other volunteer shift. When you are registering as a Model, you must also select one volunteer shift to fulfill your registration requirements.
Code of Conduct and Violations
Last Update: 2019-DEC-05